Sunday, December 23, 2007

About Me

After 32 years as a public library administrator I retired early to begin an entrepreneurial career.

I've tried to keep my hand in the literary world by writing informational e-books in the areas of Internet Marketing, Investment Real Estate and creating gift baskets.

I also own an online bookstore site you are welcome to tour. See http://www.mybookwise.com/worldwords.

I continue to substitute at the Childrens Room desk at the Iowa City Public Library and read at least a book a week on a variety of fiction and non-fiction genres and topics.

This blog will largely be a journal of my reading picks and pans and a discussion of what you need to do to successfully run your own bookstore online.

Liz Nichols
www.mybookwise.com/worldwords
www.desperatemarketer.com
www.bestbasket-gifts.com
www.mywebcashstore.com/nichols6550
www.24hourwebcash.com/nichols6550
www.betterhomebuyingnow.com
www.theprivatenotebuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment