Sunday, August 10, 2008

Goodbye to Bookwise

I am saddened that Bookwise has decided to merge into another company. What I found so attractive about Bookwise is it fed my passions for reading and writing all in one affiliate-based company. The writing aspect of Bookwise is also being pulled out and saved under a different company name. I will have to see if that will be worth joining stand-alone from the online book aspect.

I'm undecided about the new company. It seems more oriented to lifelong learning, similar to Success University, but it is more expensive than Success University. I have so many other opportunities for lifelong learning that I don't know that I want to pay almost $80 per month for the privilege of learning from Brian Tracy and the like. Been there; done that.

What I want to do is manage a great online bookstore. What I think I'll need to do is to focus this blog increasingly on Amazon.com, or on the independent bookseller site I also belong to.

I also plan to create another book review blog specifically on current mysteries. I'll give a shout out when I have that one up and running.

Liz Nichols

1 comment:

  1. Liz, a leader in Bookwise, I too was saddened to hear of the end of the program.

    But having talked at length with Richard Paul Evans, I have decided to give iLearningGlobal a try.

    Now, as for selling books online I have been using the Amazon affiliate program and Google adwords to sell a ton of books online.

    To make this easy, I use the software package at http://www.AmazonProfitHunter.com

    Drop me a line any time if you have questions about ilearningglobal.com

    ReplyDelete